Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy B-day to me


My birthday once again came and went and i feel no different besides the headache i had the next day as i hiked to my car to head off to work. This year we congregated at "The Point" below Kevin's house. I haven't camped down there in a while so I was pretty excited and Valerie came too which is special because she hates to sleep anywhere unfamiliar. So, to me, getting her to stay overnight was a big deal and on top of that we were in the middle of no where (to people not used to the area). Yeah, anyway it was fun times as usual although this time we had a roll of duct tape and some experiment lazy people who needed a place to sit.


This is the hardest I have ever seen Gilly work without there being some sort of spiteful intention behind it.


Edwards seems to think Gilly actually did a good job on his chair. (note: I think Edwards sat in it more than Gilly did)

Following suit Kevin built a bigger and better chair. But... was it stable?

....Yup it seemed to hold his enormous self.

So I drank a bit for insperation and got to work on my masterpiece that would actually be useful.

A table! Gilly had his doubts but it held up.
With a table erected. There was only one thing we could do.
Congregate around it. Duh. We did eventually play some asshole as usual. Then....


...I awoke and it was all gone but the light fixture. Was it a dream? or did we destroy everything in a fit of drunken rage? Makes no difference this is still the best sight to wake up too. After short stumble to the edge I took a piss and took it all in before returning back to the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home