Monday, November 06, 2006

More Pirates

Ok before I put up the rest of my halloween theme pictures here are some more Pirate Party pictures that I wanted to put up.

I'll start with the bubble pictures. This one pirate had a bubble making sword and kept spewing bubbles all over I i took a picture and thought it looked cool. Then I got the bug and took a million more, only a couple were close to being good.

Jess and Mr Bubble

Jess Bubble

Another Bubble
This was the first one I took and the bubble looked cool so I wanted a better background but that didn't really happen.

Jess in bubble
This was as close as I could get. Jess' boobs kept falling out which was cool but the part I like about this one is her belt in the bubble looks neat.

Red with capt.

Another cannon
It took me forever to figure out how to get these to come out right. Another bug I caught that night.

Scurvy kids

Wench auction

Pink with Capt Jack Sparrow

Moral of this night "He Who Drinks With a Camera Uses That Camera... A Lot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home