Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hike at Bartletts

Before our haloween party at Bartlet's Kevin and I went for a little hike to and around the "sheep fields". Here are a couple pictures I took along the way.

Tree
This is a picture of the valley just as you leave the driveway.

Shower House
Upon further investigation of that shack we found that the water tower fed to a shower inside the building. Pretty cool.

Shower House with water
Everyone else took this picture, So I wanted to show my perspective too.

My Ranch
As we began our hike along the stream through the valley I wanted to take a picture of my future home that I am moving to after the zombies attack. That is if The Property doesn't work out.

Big Red Tree
While following the stream I spotted this Big Red Tree that stuck out like a sore thumb. It wasn't quite as cool up close but there is some sort of road/path by it. We left that for future expeditions.

The Valley
A picture of Kevin's back on our way towards the next big adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home