Thursday, November 09, 2006

SF trip

These are kinda old but I've been wanting to post them since I started this thing.

I went up to the city early before Gilly's B-Day surprise and play with my new(at the time) camera to figure things out and just enjoy a much needed day off. Here are a couple of the results from my expedition.

Cannon front
This cannon was the first place we stopped and I played on it like a jungle gym.

Shoot It!
I even tried to shoot a passing boat but the damn thing didn't work.

Cannon Landscape
I though this shot turned out pretty cool. I would like it better if the parking lot wasn't there but, at least there are no cars in it.

Fence
We then visted another group of buildings that were falling apart and they had some interesting things around them.

Fence close
Weather and time can be a bitch.

Kennels
It turns out a couple were an animal hospital once upon a time. These were the kennels. The barrels sticking out I assume were used as a places for the animals to sleep. They looked comfortable to me.

NO RACOONS
Save the racoons!

Lighthouse

Inside Lighthouse
There was also what looked like the top of a light house rusting away next to one of the buildings.

Stages roomAfter our adventure and dinner we went back to stages place to hang out.

YAY ME
So I played with my camera more.

B-Day Boy
I guess since it was his birthday I will put a picture up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home