Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally, I got some shitty pictures for you.

Since I haven't been at school to take advantage of the faster internet connection I haven't put any new pictures up in a while. I also haven't taken any decent pictures either. I have a couple from our New Year Extravaganza and a couple from our kick ass winter trip to the property. Enjoy?

Group Back
This and the deer picture are the only pictures that weren't too blurry to make out. I didn't take very many pictures this year because it got in the way of my drinking time. By time I got a good drunk going I forgot I had a camera in my pocket. But, from what I've heard that was the theme for the night.

Cooked Deer
This, I think, was the only good picture to come from the night. The deer was a complemented the fire quite nicely.

Drunk Group
The only reason I put this horrible shot up is because I don't remember this many people being there. But, my digital memory doesn't forget much.


Now for another batch of worthless shots from camping.


Red Chopping Wood
The first part of our trip was consumed by us collecting and chopping wet wood for our fire. I think I was warmer getting the wood than from the heat it produced.

Fire Shot
Drinking
Once we got a fire going we could focus more on what we came up there to do. DRINK.

Two Thumbs Up
Although the temperature was low our spirits were high.

Camp
I crossed the creek to take a look back at our wonderful campsite

Treehouse
While over there I had to go into the treehouse to piss off of it. Its tradition(for me at least)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home