Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A tapping at the Chewbar Brewery

I haven't put anything up in a while and I have also been giving Kevin a lot of shit for the same thing. So to not be too much of a hypocrite I dug through pictures from the past couple months and found some decent ones from the last time we hung out with James.

We had been drinking all weekend for various occasions and capped it off with James' going away party. Some were skeptical about Laurel being there but justified it by making a plan to get James shitfaced and Laurel pissed.

Could we pull it off?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He had been brewing his own beer and liqueurs for a while. Now was a perfect time to show it off.

Questionable
This guy's name is Tim. Say hi to Tim.
He works at the local brew shop that James called home. (so he didn't have to be around Laurel) One drunken day at work he wrote a recipe for a red ale. James brewed it and Kevin is about to enjoy it. Unfortunately it was flat but, it tasted great and did the job.

You got red on you
James also had some IPA that he had made and was fermenting in bottles. He broke out a couple bottles for us to try.

Mmmmmm
Mmmmm, nothing quite beats your own brew.

Bucket o' shit beer
There was also a bucket of lesser beers for others to have who couldn't palate the stronger beers.

Bob and weave
Earlier in the night he was explaining to me his theory that because he is a photographer he knows exactly when someone is going to take a picture. So he uses this power to try and blur pictures of himself my moving his head side to side when someone tries to take a picture. You tell me if it worked.

Mead
He was also experimenting with some mead. I had never had nor heard of mead before so I wasn't too impressed but, it seemed to be a big deal.

Red on tramp 1
And then there was our adventure after everyone had left and/or gone to sleep. Red, James and I were the only soldiers left. James had some killer meat he wanted to BBQ and while he was getting that ready Red and I had found a trampoline.

Red on tramp 2
Oh and did I mention it was 2:30 in the morning at Laurel's grandma's house. So James was shitfaced, BBQing in the dark, and Laurel was mad at us as usual.
Mission: Successful

Tramp 3

Red wondered why he hurt the next day.

[note: I was loaded and don't know which of these I took and which Kevin took. But the majority are my own]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home