Monday, May 07, 2007

Road Trip

These are some pictures from my drive to and from Colorado last summer. I had just gotten my digital camera the day before we left so I was still experimenting and learning how to use it. So here are a couple of the pictures that I was pleased with.

Wyoming
(Drive to Colorado)
On the drive to Colorado we were on a mission to get there as fast as we could. Because of not stopping anywhere all my pictures were from the car and since it was a new camera I didn't have any pictures I liked. Except these three that I took while driving.

Wyoming

Wyoming

Wyoming

Colorado
(Trip home)
I was driving most of the time through Colorado so I didn't take many pictures. This one picture was from when I took a break from driving a little after we left the Rockies.

Colorado

Utah
(Trip home)
Utah is much better looking on 50 than 80 so I took more pictures on the way home. We were going through the canyons in the late afternoon and there were breaks in the weather that made some awesome pictures. The lighting was really hard for me to work with since I'm not a photographer but I made it work.

Utah

Utah

Utah

Utah

Utah

Utah

Utah

Nevada
(Trip Home)
Again I was driving most of the way through Nevada so I didn't take very many pictures. But we did stop a a petroglyph site to have a beer and go for a hike. On the hike I saw a couple of cool looking lizards and they posed for me.

Nevada

Nevada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home